Active Senior Care in Miami & Broward County, Florida
Active Senior Care arranges compassionate home care for families in Miami, Aventura, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Hollywood, Hallandale Beach, Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs and all of South Florida. Caring for the home services needs of all of South Florida, Active Senior Care services are accessible to your family so you can provide for your aging loved ones at home.
Home is the most comfortable place to be when you are aging. Change is difficult and most elderly people cling to their home for its sense of security and familiarity. Active Senior Care helps families in Florida keep their loved ones at home while providing them the care they need for the best possible quality of life in their later years.
Senior Care Plan Services Based in Aventura, Florida
Active Senior Care provides services across South Florida that help seniors live independently and help families keep their loved ones at home with compassionate care. Our services include:
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care: Caring for elderly people as their mental capacity diminishes is a challenge Active Senior Care can help you meet. Care plans can be adjusted as more services are required so we can keep up with the changing needs of Alzheimer’s patients.
- Parkinson’s Disease Care: Parkinson’s can progress slowly or rapidly, but Active Senior Care will continue to meet your needs all the way. We can arrange skilled nursing services to assist with medications, feeding and blood draws when needed.
- Personal Care: Caregivers we refer offer a wide range of services to cover all of the personal care needs of your elderly loved ones. From bathing and grooming to laundry and housekeeping, Active Senior Care will compassionately and cheerfully meet all of your personal care needs. Caregivers can provide transportation to medical appointments, companionship, grocery shopping and meal preparation, as well.
- Respite Care: Family caregivers give a lot, but they sometimes need a break to keep up their energy and their spirits. A caregiver referred by Active Senior Care can step in to relieve you of all or part of your care-giving duties while you take a break.
- 24-Hour, Overnight & Live-In Care: Active Senior Care can accommodate any home care requirements, from temporary intermittent care to full-time, long-term help. We can refer caregivers for 24-hour, overnight and live-in care as the situation requires. We work with our clients to determine the appropriate type of care.