Active Senior Care isn’t the only company that refers home care providers for those living in Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe Counties. But we believe our caregivers provide a higher level of quality in the services they provide. We do everything in our power to make sure your elderly loved one has the care they deserve exactly when they need it. Whether they need companionship or personal care services, our staff of caregivers compassionately assists them.
Also, working with the caregivers we refer provides additional benefits that meet the specific needs of our customers, giving you flexibility on top of quality services.
Benefits Provided by Active Senior Care
When you choose Active Senior Care, not only are you getting reliable home care services from qualified caregivers, but you also receive unparalleled professionalism. Some of the benefits our customers appreciate most include:
- Fast Response: When you contact us either online or by phone, our team will reach out to you that same day.
- Free In-Home Evaluation: As soon as possible, we will send one of our dedicated experts to your home for a free in-home evaluation. This gives us the opportunity to ascertain the specific needs of your elderly loved one.
- Free Caregiver Interviews: Before the final decision is made about who your caregiver will be, you and your loved one will have the opportunity to meet and interview the caregiver ahead of time.
- No Minimum Hours of Service: Many caregiver agencies require you to commit to at least four hours of service per day. We allow you only to utilize your caregiver’s services when you need them, no matter how little or how much time that may be.
- On Call 24/7: The caregivers can provide 24-hour home care services if you decide your loved one needs live-in care. Also, you can call us 24/7 if you have any questions or concerns.
- Low Rates: Depending on the type of care your loved one requires, we offer very competitive hourly rates.
- Insured Caregivers: All of the caregivers we work with are bonded and insured to provide you and your family with additional peace of mind.
- Federal Level 2 Background Check: To ensure that caregivers do not have anything that would disqualify them from our service, we conduct a Federal Level 2 Background check, which searches both state and national fingerprint registries.
Contact Us to Set up Your Free In-Home Evaluation
With the level of excellence we expect both from ourselves and our team of caregivers, we hope you choose Active Senior Care to assist your senior loved one in Miami, Aventura, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Hollywood, Hallandale Beach, Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs or the surrounding areas. Contact us online today or call us at 786-360-3449 in Miami-Dade County or 954-361-4199 in Broward County.