If you’re looking for someone who can care for your loved one in Cooper City, Florida, you can trust Active Senior Care. We’ll match you to one of our qualified caregivers who can provide the services you need. All of our home care professionals are background-checked and insured, so you can rest assured that your loved one is in good hands.
Our nurse registry is full of reliable caregivers in Cooper City who can begin working with your loved one immediately. We also offer complimentary caregiver interviews to help you feel more comfortable with the process.
Our Senior Care Services in Cooper City
It’s hard to watch a loved one age, especially when you’re trying to balance taking care of your personal life and their health. Trust one of our caregivers with your family member, and they’ll provide a range of services based on your needs:
- 24-hour, overnight and live-in senior care: Many older adults prefer to stay in their own homes, even when they need some extra care. It can be difficult for you to provide the help they need if you have your own home. Our home care professionals are available for live-in senior care in Cooper City, Florida, which means your loved one has available assistance during the day and night.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia senior care: If your family member has progressive Alzheimer’s or dementia, an in-home caregiver can allow them to stay in a familiar environment near the people they love.
- Respite care: If you are spending a lot of time with your aging loved one, you might feel emotionally and physically drained. With respite care, you can take a break from your family member’s care so you can get yourself back on track.
- Post-stroke care: Allow our caregivers to assist your loved one with their post-stroke recovery. They provide patience and empathy, and they’ll help with daily tasks around the house.
- Companion and home care: Lots of people are prone to feeling isolated as they become older. Our caregivers can provide a range of services, including running errands, housework, and personal care. All the while, this service gives your loved one the socialization they need to keep their chin up.
- Special needs care: If your aging family member has an intellectual or developmental disability, we can find them a caregiver with the right experience to provide the care they need.
- Transitional care services: Moving from one setting to another can be overwhelming for your loved one. Our transitional care helps the process go as smoothly as possible.
My mom is a current client at Active Home Care, we are extremely happy with the services she is receiving. Anita is wonderful with her, she really cares for my mom. She comes in every day at 9:00 am to assist her with breakfast and getting her ready and stays... read moreMeyer Waich7/02/2019
Amazing service. The office is always attentive to our needs and they treat us like family, we are very happy!Leonardo Rostoker3/26/2019
I was referred to active home care by a neighbor a couple of months ago. My mother in law is now 82 years old, she is very fragile and needs assistance with some activities of daily living like bathing, dressing and grooming. We have had many different caregivers with a... read moreLisbeth Fernandez Watson8/30/2019
Best home care agency in Miami FL, all staff is background screened, caring and professional. I have been an Active Home Care customer for a few years, they are wonderful, they come every day to help me with my morning routine, light housekeeping, driving me to my appointments and grocery... read moreMina Rozenberg11/12/2019
When I first called Active Home Care, I had been taking care of my mom on my own for several months. I knew I needed help but I didn't know how to find it. My mother's physician recommended Active Home Care, so I called them. They sent a couple of... read moreCamila Roizental11/12/2019
I hired Active Home Care to provide home care services to my uncle that lives in Miami FL, they have been wonderful and very helpful. The office staff is well trained and helped us navigate our options successfully. 100% recommended!Jacobo Taurel11/05/2019
I was looking for in home care services for my mom in the Miami area and found Active Home Care. We started services a couple of months ago and are very satisfied with the staff and caregivers.Max Rimeris11/12/2019
I hired Active Home Care to be with my mom a couple of hours every day and provide personal care assistance and medication reminders while I'm at work. I'm very happy with their services, the office team is compassionate and the staff is highly professional.Bianca Benatar9/24/2019
The most professional, helpful and amazing caregivers in South Florida!! Thank you for your service, definitely recommend for your loved ones.Aimee Garden-Fernandez12/08/2016
Active Home Care agency helped my father so much! They were so quick to respond and send two caregivers who go above and beyond in their service. I hope this review will help another family make a decision to use and trust Active Home Care agency to help their family... read moreSimona Kogan12/07/2016
Frequently Asked Questions About Active Senior Care
If you’re thinking about finding your loved one in-home senior care in Cooper City, we’re sure you have some questions. Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions we hear.
1. How Do I Get Started With Home Care?
The first thing you need to do is speak with your loved one to ensure they are comfortable with the idea of certified home care. After having this conversation, contact us so we can set up a free consultation.
2. Does Insurance Cover Your Services?
General insurance, Medicaid and Medicare don’t usually cover private in-home senior care services. Instead, we accept Long-Term Care Insurance (LTCI). This type of insurance compensates policyholders for the in-home care they hire to support seniors with daily activities and quality-of-life care. Depending on the LTCI policy you have, you could see payments daily, weekly or monthly, and the insurance could cover part of the costs relating to your loved one’s care or the full amount.
3. What Happens if the Caregiver Needs Time Off?
If your caregiver needs time off, we’ll let you know right away. We will also refer a back-up caregiver for your loved one. With our vast nurse registry, you can trust that we’ll find a suitable substitute that takes care of your loved one while the original caregiver is unavailable.
Benefits of Working With Active Senior Care in Cooper City, Florida
Our clients have high expectations for our home care professionals. That’s why we offer:
- No minimum hours of service.
- Free activation of long-term care insurance.
- Insured, experienced and background-checked caregivers.
Let Active Senior Care Help You Take Care of Your Loved One in Cooper City, Florida
We understand that entrusting the responsibility for a loved one to a caregiver is challenging. That’s why we work diligently to learn your loved one’s personal needs and find them a home care professional who can make life easier. Contact us today to schedule a free home visit or to learn more about Cooper City home care for seniors.
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!