You love your aging family member and want to provide the best care possible. However, they may require a level of attention that’s beyond your capabilities, no matter how much you wish otherwise. Active Senior Care is here to help you find a qualified and compassionate in-home caregiver to ensure your loved one has all their needs met. We work only with the most skilled and experienced caregivers so we can match your loved one with someone who has the skills to provide the best care possible in Coral Springs.
It all starts with us getting to know you and your senior family member. We take the time to understand their needs to match you with a caregiver just right for them. Your caregiver will be able to support your loved one whether they have a medical condition, need assistance with daily tasks or struggle with loneliness.
You can reach us 24/7 with any questions or concerns regarding the care of your elderly family member. By partnering with Active Senior Care, you’ll experience incredible peace of mind knowing your loved one is in the best possible hands.
In-Home Senior Care Services Available in Coral Springs, FL
We take the care of our elderly clients very seriously. We believe serving their needs should only be entrusted to qualified, dedicated and insured caregivers. Our experts at Active Senior Care use a variety of factors to match you and your senior loved one with a caregiver who can perfectly meet their unique needs.
Here are some of the services trained and experienced caregivers can provide:
- Respite care: If the care of your senior loved one is leading to stress or exhaustion, respite care provided by a skilled caregiver gives you the break you deserve.
- Personal care: From bathing, grooming and dressing to mobility assistance, caregivers can be on hand to help your senior family member with these personal tasks.
- Fall prevention: If your loved one is a high fall risk, it helps to have a caregiver nearby who can offer assistance with stairs, bathing and other mobility challenges.
- Companion and homemaker care: Don’t let isolation or loneliness impact the emotional and physical health of your senior loved one. Friendly caregivers can provide daily companionship while also helping around the house or running errands.
- 24-hour or overnight live-in care: If your older relative’s health or safety is a concern, put your mind at ease with 24-hour or overnight live-in care. Having a live-in caregiver is especially beneficial for clients with medical conditions that require constant supervision.
- Transitional care services: If your loved one is changing locations, caregivers can ensure this process is as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- Special needs care: We can match you with a caring and competent caregiver with the skills to offer physical, social and emotional support to clients with special needs.
- Parkinson’s disease care: Parkinson’s is a condition with unpredictable symptoms. Caregivers can help your loved one manage their pain while also ensuring their safety.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: It can be heartbreaking to witness Alzheimer’s or dementia. However, a competent caregiver will ensure your loved one can stay in the comfort and familiarity of their own home.
- Post-stroke care: As your loved one heals after experiencing a stroke, a caregiver can help them regain their independence as they pursue a successful recovery.
Benefits of Working With Active Senior Care
If your elderly loved one in Coral Springs requires in-home care services, you want the most trusted name in caregiver services around the area. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll experience when you work with Active Senior Care:
- A wide selection of senior care services to ensure your loved one’s unique needs are met
- No minimum hours of service
- Free activation of long-term care insurance
- Fully screened, insured and qualified caregivers
- Complimentary interviews with your caregiver
Get Matched With a Senior Caregiver in Coral Springs, FL
Active Senior Care is a licensed Nurse Registry in Florida. Families throughout Miami-Dade and Broward counties have turned to us to be matched with compassionate and qualified senior caregivers. We’re proud to have earned a reputation of quality service, excellence and compassionate care among the communities we serve.
If your loved one requires a level of care that you’re no longer able to provide, reach out to us today. We would be happy to schedule a free home visit where you can learn more about the benefits of home care services.
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!