Birthdays should be a cause for joy, especially for older adults in their senior years. Yet many people feel as though aging is a challenge because of health or other concerns.
At Active Senior Care, we believe in making sure every senior can embrace a full life. Our senior caregivers in Fort Lauderdale provide services that help clients and their families adjust and adapt to the realities of aging in place. We provide personalized attention and bring genuine warmth to every senior we serve.
Whether you need help taking care of an older relative who lives with you, or you’re looking for someone to stay full-time with your parent in their home, we can help. Contact us today to learn more about the compassionate and professional services we offer.
Active Senior Care’s Fort Lauderdale Home Care Services
Every senior’s situation and needs are unique, which is why Active Senior Care offers a range of services. Below are some of our most requested Fort Lauderdale home care solutions:
- Companion and homemaker care services: Many seniors feel removed from the social lives they once enjoyed, or they hesitate to do the activities they once loved now that they’re alone. Having a caregiver visit regularly can become a bright spot in an older adult’s life. Our companions can handle light housework, prepare meals, run errands, medication reminders and provide transportation to doctors appointments or social events.
- Personal care services: Does your loved one require personal care assistance, such as bathing and hygiene help, assistance with walking, or eating and making meals? We can match your senior loved one with a trained home health aide. Our home health aides understand how to make sure clients maintain their dignity, even if they can’t do everything they once did.
- Post-stroke care services: Stroke is one of the most common forms of cardiovascular disease. Although it is possible to come back from a stroke event with early detection and consistent treatment, strokes can leave seniors struggling mentally, physically and emotionally. Active Senior Care takes the time to get to know each client’s situation so our caregivers can provide the right assistance. From in-home exercises to providing mobility assistance, we welcome the opportunity to work with stroke survivors.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care services: Alzheimer’s and dementia affect the mind and personality, and it can be frightening to learn that a loved one has been diagnosed with one of these diseases. Our Fort Lauderdale team is ready to provide a free in-home assessment to determine how we can make life easier and more satisfying for any senior who’s experiencing the symptoms of Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Live-in and 24-hour care services: Sometimes, our clients require round-the-clock care to remain in their homes. We’re more than happy to help and match your loved one with the right home health aide. Many of our caregivers love to work with live-in clients, allowing them to become a part of your family member’s household on a full-time basis. Not sure you want someone to live at your parent’s home? Our 24-hour services provide the same results, but shifts are divided between different caregivers.
- Parkinson’s disease care services: Is a relative experiencing early or late-term symptoms related to a Parkinson’s diagnosis? As the disease progresses, Parkinson’s causes uncontrollable muscle trembling, difficulty communicating and other symptoms that can make everyday personal care harder. Our team will help you find a caregiver with the know-how and empathy to ensure your loved one retains a sense of independence and pride while still receiving necessary care.
Would you like to schedule a time to discuss your needs for any of our services? Call us in Fort Lauderdale to arrange a time to talk.
My mom is a current client at Active Home Care, we are extremely happy with the services she is receiving. Anita is wonderful with her, she really cares for my mom. She comes in every day at 9:00 am to assist her with breakfast and getting her ready and stays... read moreMeyer Waich7/02/2019
I hired Active Home Care to be with my mom a couple of hours every day and provide personal care assistance and medication reminders while I'm at work. I'm very happy with their services, the office team is compassionate and the staff is highly professional.Bianca Benatar9/24/2019
Amazing service. The office is always attentive to our needs and they treat us like family, we are very happy!Leonardo Rostoker3/26/2019
I was referred to active home care by a neighbor a couple of months ago. My mother in law is now 82 years old, she is very fragile and needs assistance with some activities of daily living like bathing, dressing and grooming. We have had many different caregivers with a... read moreLisbeth Fernandez Watson8/30/2019
I was looking for in home care services for my mom in the Miami area and found Active Home Care. We started services a couple of months ago and are very satisfied with the staff and caregivers.Max Rimeris11/12/2019
Active Home Care agency helped my father so much! They were so quick to respond and send two caregivers who go above and beyond in their service. I hope this review will help another family make a decision to use and trust Active Home Care agency to help their family... read moreSimona Kogan12/07/2016
When I first called Active Home Care, I had been taking care of my mom on my own for several months. I knew I needed help but I didn't know how to find it. My mother's physician recommended Active Home Care, so I called them. They sent a couple of... read moreCamila Roizental11/12/2019
I hired Active Home Care to provide home care services to my uncle that lives in Miami FL, they have been wonderful and very helpful. The office staff is well trained and helped us navigate our options successfully. 100% recommended!Jacobo Taurel11/05/2019
Best home care agency in Miami FL, all staff is background screened, caring and professional. I have been an Active Home Care customer for a few years, they are wonderful, they come every day to help me with my morning routine, light housekeeping, driving me to my appointments and grocery... read moreMina Rozenberg11/12/2019
The most professional, helpful and amazing caregivers in South Florida!! Thank you for your service, definitely recommend for your loved ones.Aimee Garden-Fernandez12/08/2016
Why Choose Our Caregivers for Seniors in Fort Lauderdale?
Although adult children often want to take on care of their aging parents alone, the responsibility can become overwhelming. Active Senior Care is ready to step in and help. We offer numerous benefits for the senior client and his or her loved ones:
- Screened caregivers: Each person we refer as a caregiver has been vetted, is insured and specializes in the service the client requires.
- Fast responses: Need a caregiver quickly? Trust us to deliver screened caregivers and home health aides according to your schedule.
- Free interviews with potential caregivers: Why wonder if a caregiver is right for you or your relative? We’ll arrange interviews so you can choose between top-notch professionals.
- Competitive rates: Our pay rates allow you to afford care for your relative. You never have to worry about hidden fees. Plus, we’ll work with long-term care and other insurance providers.
Get in touch with our team now to arrange for the most trustworthy and caring Fort Lauderdale in-home care services available.
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!