Hollywood and Hallandale Beach Services
As your loved one gets older, they may require a level of care you are unable to provide, no matter how much you want to. Active Senior Care is here to put your mind at ease about the daily needs of your elderly family member. We are proud to work with highly qualified caregivers who can provide in-home care services for seniors living in Hollywood and Hallandale Beach, FL.
We take the time to get to know the needs of our clients so that we can match them with caregivers who make aging in place a little easier. Our caregivers provide a variety of services, from personal care and companionship to in-home nursing and respite care.
Our staff is available 24/7 to answer the needs of seniors because we believe you should enjoy peace of mind when caring for an aging loved one. If you require senior home care, please consider contacting us at Active Senior Care. Our skilled and compassionate team serves both Miami-Dade County and Broward County and will help you find the right caregiver to meet your senior’s needs.
Overview of Our Home Care Services in Hollywood and Hallandale Beach
At Active Senior Care, our dedicated experts match seniors with insured caregivers who can assist your elderly loved one with daily living activities. Things such as errands, transportation to appointments, laundry, housekeeping, cooking and other tasks become more difficult as individuals age. That’s why we offer a wide range of senior care services for those living throughout Hollywood and Hallandale Beach.
Based on the specific needs of your senior family member, here are just a few of the services our highly trained caregivers can provide:
- Live-in senior care: Having a live-in caregiver is a great way to bring peace of mind to both you and your elderly loved one. A caregiver can monitor your loved one overnight and provide 24-hour assistance with any health or medical conditions.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia senior care: While an Alzheimer’s or dementia diagnosis can feel heartbreaking, in-home care for seniors with these conditions allows our clients to remain in their own homes where they are most comfortable and stick to a routine.
- Respite care: Caring for an aging senior can sometimes feel exhausting or stressful for the family members. Active Senior Care provides respite care so that you can enjoy short-term breaks to renew your energy and restore balance in your life.
- Personal care: Our caregivers are perfectly matched to meet your senior’s personal needs — whether it’s assistance with eating, dressing, grooming, bathing, mobility or other daily activities.
- Parkinson’s disease care: Our skilled and compassionate in-home caregivers can help relieve the pain of managing the unpredictable symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Companion and homemaker care: Many seniors struggle with loneliness and elderly isolation, which can subsequently lead to poor physical and emotional health. At Active Senior Care, we refer friendly caregivers to give your elderly loved one company and help around the house with services such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping and errands.
- Fall prevention: If your elderly loved one is at a high risk of falling, we can refer caregivers to assist them with daily physical acts such as bathing and walking up and down the stairs to prevent falls.
- Post-stroke care: Maximize your senior loved one’s sustainable independence and help ensure a successful recovery with in-home stroke care.
- Special needs care: Our caregivers can assist seniors with special needs with everyday tasks while offering emotional support and warm social interaction.
- Transitional care services: Transitioning from one care setting to another can be unsettling and stressful for seniors. Our services ensure this process is as peaceful and stress-free as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re considering in-home care for your senior loved one living in Hallandale Beach or Hollywood, we understand how important it is to get your most pressing questions answered up-front. Here are some of the most frequent questions we receive.
1. How Do I Get Started With Home Care?
Choosing whether at-home care is right for your senior loved one is a big decision. If you want to keep them under their own roof, Active Senior Care provides free consultations to anyone in Miami-Dade County or Broward County. We can give you more information about quality in-home care for seniors and help match you with a qualified caregiver as soon as possible.
2. Do You Accept Insurance?
Yes. We accept all long-term care insurance policies for all clients.
3. Are Your Services Only for Seniors?
Our caregivers provide services specifically geared for senior loved ones.
4. Do I Have to Maintain Services for a Specific Amount of Time?
We understand the importance of flexibility when it comes to the care of your loved one. That’s why we do not enforce any minimum hourly requirements to use our caregivers’ services. Whether it’s 30 minutes or several hours a day, you can ask for exactly what you need.
5. Do You Provide Home Care Services in Assisted Living Facilities?
Yes. Our team of knowledgeable and empathetic caregivers can offer senior care at home, in hospitals, rehab centers, nursing homes, hospice care facilities, as well as independent and assisted living facilities.
6. How Soon Could Home Care Assistance Services Start?
Our home care assistance is available immediately. We can set you up with in-home care for your senior family member living in Hollywood and Hallandale Beach as soon as possible.
7. Are the Caregivers Insured and Screened?
Yes, we only work with insured caregivers. We also perform background checks on all licensed senior caregivers to ensure you have the best quality care possible.
Benefits of Working With Active Senior Care in FL
Our clients trust us to deliver top-notch home care services. Here’s why:
- Complimentary caregiver interviews
- Free activation of long-term care insurance
- No minimum hours of service
- Insured, qualified and fully screened senior caregivers
- Multiple senior care services, including in-home nursing care, companion care, personal care and more
Match With a Caregiver in Hollywood and Hallandale Beach, FL
When it comes to finding the best senior home care services in Hollywood and Hallandale Beach, Active Senior Care has you covered. We are a licensed Nurse Registry in Florida, and we’ll ensure your loved one has all the care they need in the comfort of their own home. Contact Active Senior Care and schedule a free home visit so that you can learn more about our comprehensive in-home care services for seniors.
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!