Each passing year should be a cause for celebration. Sadly, for some people, the senior years present many daily challenges. At Active Senior Care, we believe that older adults should be able to embrace each day as they live a full and productive life. We are proud to refer qualified caregivers who can provide exceptional senior care to those living in Parkland, Florida.
Our senior home care providers offer services that help clients and their families adjust to the realities of aging in place. We help those living in Parkland, Florida, to find outstanding home care assistance, along with personalized attention and genuine warmth in every interaction.
If you live with an older relative or you’re looking for a caregiver to live at home full-time with your aging parent, Active Senior Care can help. Learn more about our professional, compassionate services when you contact us.
Parkland, Florida, Home Care Assistance Services
Your loved one’s needs are unique. At Active Senior Care, we understand that situations differ from client to client. That’s why we’re proud to refer caregivers who can offer a wide range of services. Here are just a few of the home care assistance solutions available to Parkland, Florida, families:
- Personal care services: From bathing and hygiene to assistance with walking and eating, we can match you with a caregiver trained to provide personalized care assistance. Our home health aides ensure your loved one’s dignity as they provide compassionate support to help them do the daily tasks that become harder with age.
- Companion and homemaker services: Many older adults feel isolated from the social lives they once enjoyed. They may even feel hesitant to do some of their activities alone. A caregiver can bring some cheer and much-needed companionship to your loved one’s life. Companions can also help with housework, prepare meals, run errands and provide transportation to both social and medical appointments.
- Live-in and 24-hour care services: If your family member requires round-the-clock assistance, a home health aide can provide live-in or 24-hour care. A live-in caregiver can seamlessly blend in as a member of your household on a full-time basis. Or, if you prefer that your caregiver does not live at your loved one’s home, 24-hour care divides home care services into shifts.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: Cognitive impairment can impact both the mind and personality of your loved one. While Alzheimer’s and dementia can be frightening diagnoses, a caregiver can ease your fears with at-home assistance if your loved one is experiencing the symptoms of these conditions.
- Post-stroke services: If your loved one experiences a stroke, it is possible to come back from this experience. However, strokes leave many older adults struggling physically, mentally and emotionally. The team at Active Senior Care will take the time to get to know your loved one’s needs so that we can find you the right assistance, including caregivers who provide mobility help and in-home exercises.
- Parkinson’s disease care: As Parkinson’s disease progresses, communication difficulties and uncontrollable tremors can make everyday tasks difficult for your loved one to manage. A caregiver referred by Active Senior Care can help clients regain a sense of independence and pride while still receiving the assistance they need.
We invite families living in Parkland, Florida, to contact us to schedule a time to discuss your unique needs with one of our representatives.
Best home care agency in Miami FL, all staff is background screened, caring and professional. I have been an Active Home Care customer for a few years, they are wonderful, they come every day to help me with my morning routine, light housekeeping, driving me to my appointments and grocery... read moreMina Rozenberg11/12/2019
When I first called Active Home Care, I had been taking care of my mom on my own for several months. I knew I needed help but I didn't know how to find it. My mother's physician recommended Active Home Care, so I called them. They sent a couple of... read moreCamila Roizental11/12/2019
I hired Active Home Care to be with my mom a couple of hours every day and provide personal care assistance and medication reminders while I'm at work. I'm very happy with their services, the office team is compassionate and the staff is highly professional.Bianca Benatar9/24/2019
Amazing service. The office is always attentive to our needs and they treat us like family, we are very happy!Leonardo Rostoker3/26/2019
The most professional, helpful and amazing caregivers in South Florida!! Thank you for your service, definitely recommend for your loved ones.Aimee Garden-Fernandez12/08/2016
I hired Active Home Care to provide home care services to my uncle that lives in Miami FL, they have been wonderful and very helpful. The office staff is well trained and helped us navigate our options successfully. 100% recommended!Jacobo Taurel11/05/2019
Active Home Care agency helped my father so much! They were so quick to respond and send two caregivers who go above and beyond in their service. I hope this review will help another family make a decision to use and trust Active Home Care agency to help their family... read moreSimona Kogan12/07/2016
I was referred to active home care by a neighbor a couple of months ago. My mother in law is now 82 years old, she is very fragile and needs assistance with some activities of daily living like bathing, dressing and grooming. We have had many different caregivers with a... read moreLisbeth Fernandez Watson8/30/2019
My mom is a current client at Active Home Care, we are extremely happy with the services she is receiving. Anita is wonderful with her, she really cares for my mom. She comes in every day at 9:00 am to assist her with breakfast and getting her ready and stays... read moreMeyer Waich7/02/2019
I was looking for in home care services for my mom in the Miami area and found Active Home Care. We started services a couple of months ago and are very satisfied with the staff and caregivers.Max Rimeris11/12/2019
Why Choose Active Senior Care as Your Home Care Provider in Parkland, Florida?
Many adult children would love to take care of their aging parents on their own. However, the stress and responsibility associated with their needs can quickly become overwhelming. When you choose Active Senior Care, we refer outstanding caregivers while also providing numerous other benefits to our clients and their families:
- Screened caregivers: The professionals we refer as caregivers are thoroughly vetted and insured, specializing in the services each client requires.
- Quick response times: Even if you need a caregiver quickly, you can trust us to deliver highly qualified home health aides who can fit into your scheduling requirements.
- Complimentary caregiver interviews: During the free interview process, you can choose between top-notch caregivers to find the right fit for your loved one.
- Competitive rates: With no hidden fees, you’ll find that the rates for caregivers at Active Senior Care allow you to afford the services your loved one deserves. We also work with insurance providers when applicable.
Get in touch with our team to learn more about the most trustworthy in-home care services in Parkland, Florida.
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!