Pembroke Pines Services
When you can’t provide all the assistance your elderly loved one needs, you can count on the team at Active Senior Care. We are a licensed Nurse Registry in Florida, specializing in referring qualified and compassionate caregivers who can assist your senior loved one with daily living and a variety of activities. Our goal is to match you with a caregiver who can address your family member’s exact needs — all from the comfort of their home.
Our caregivers provide senior home care in both Miami-Dade County and Broward County, from help going up and down the stairs to in-home nursing care or companion services. So, if you’re struggling to meet the needs of an elderly family member, and require senior home care assistance and services in Pembroke Pines , FL, contact Active Senior Care today.
Overview of Our Home Care Services in Pembroke Pines
At Active Senior Care, we understand that every home situation is different, and every senior requires different levels of care or assistance. Whether you live with your elderly loved one or they wish to remain under their own roof, we ensure you get matched with a qualified caregiver that perfectly suits their needs. These highly skilled professionals offer a wide range of referral services to ensure you and your senior loved one have peace of mind, such as:
- 24-hour, overnight and live-in senior care: Many senior loved ones prefer to age in place, staying in the comfort of their own homes. However, they also may require a level of care you’re unable to provide. Our caregivers are available for live-in senior care in Pembroke Pines, FL, ensuring that your loved one receives care and supervision both day and night.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia senior care: There are few things as heartbreaking as witnessing the progression of Alzheimer’s or dementia. Proper senior home care allows our clients to continue living near their friends and family.
- Respite care: Caring for aging seniors can take a toll on your mental, emotional and physical health, even if they’re a beloved parent or spouse. Respite care allows you to take a much-needed break in caring for your loved one so that you can focus on your own well-being.
- Personal care: At Active Senior Care, we work diligently to understand your senior’s specific needs. We then match them with an insured, compassionate home care professional who can provide personal care in Pembroke Pines.
- Parkinson’s disease care: Parkinson’s disease is a condition that requires specialized care to address certain symptoms. Our referred skilled nursing providers can offer Parkinson’s disease treatment for your loved one at home.
- Companion and homemaker care: Senior isolation can lead to loneliness coupled with a variety of mental and physical ailments. Our companion and homemaker care services can include assisting with errands, housework, personal care and more. This service also ensures your loved one has the companionship they need to remain healthy and happy.
- Fall prevention: If your senior loved one is a fall risk, having constant supervision is a high priority. Our fall prevention services involve medication reminders, range-of-motion exercises and help with physical acts such as bathing and walking up and down the stairs.
- Post-stroke care: Our caregivers can provide stroke survivors with empathy, patience and assistance with daily chores and tasks, assisting your loved one with a successful recovery.
- Special needs care: Families reap many benefits when they invest in in-home care services for a special needs senior with Down syndrome, cerebral palsy or another intellectual or developmental disability.
- Transitional care services: Whether they’re moving across the state or the hallway, transitioning from one setting to another can be an unsettling experience for your loved one. Our transitional care helps make this process as peaceful and relaxed as possible.
I was looking for in home care services for my mom in the Miami area and found Active Home Care. We started services a couple of months ago and are very satisfied with the staff and caregivers.Max Rimeris11/12/2019
Amazing service. The office is always attentive to our needs and they treat us like family, we are very happy!Leonardo Rostoker3/26/2019
My mom is a current client at Active Home Care, we are extremely happy with the services she is receiving. Anita is wonderful with her, she really cares for my mom. She comes in every day at 9:00 am to assist her with breakfast and getting her ready and stays... read moreMeyer Waich7/02/2019
When I first called Active Home Care, I had been taking care of my mom on my own for several months. I knew I needed help but I didn't know how to find it. My mother's physician recommended Active Home Care, so I called them. They sent a couple of... read moreCamila Roizental11/12/2019
I was referred to active home care by a neighbor a couple of months ago. My mother in law is now 82 years old, she is very fragile and needs assistance with some activities of daily living like bathing, dressing and grooming. We have had many different caregivers with a... read moreLisbeth Fernandez Watson8/30/2019
Best home care agency in Miami FL, all staff is background screened, caring and professional. I have been an Active Home Care customer for a few years, they are wonderful, they come every day to help me with my morning routine, light housekeeping, driving me to my appointments and grocery... read moreMina Rozenberg11/12/2019
I hired Active Home Care to provide home care services to my uncle that lives in Miami FL, they have been wonderful and very helpful. The office staff is well trained and helped us navigate our options successfully. 100% recommended!Jacobo Taurel11/05/2019
I hired Active Home Care to be with my mom a couple of hours every day and provide personal care assistance and medication reminders while I'm at work. I'm very happy with their services, the office team is compassionate and the staff is highly professional.Bianca Benatar9/24/2019
Active Home Care agency helped my father so much! They were so quick to respond and send two caregivers who go above and beyond in their service. I hope this review will help another family make a decision to use and trust Active Home Care agency to help their family... read moreSimona Kogan12/07/2016
The most professional, helpful and amazing caregivers in South Florida!! Thank you for your service, definitely recommend for your loved ones.Aimee Garden-Fernandez12/08/2016
Overview of FAQs in Pembroke Pines
When searching for home care assistance in Pembroke Pines, FL, we understand that you need to consider many factors. To help you find all the answers you need to ensure your loved one gets the best possible care, here are some of the most frequently asked questions from our FAQ page.
1. Are the Caregivers Insured?
Yes. At Active Senior Care, you can rest assured that we only work with insured and qualified senior caregivers.
2. Do You Accept Insurance?
Yes. We accept all long-term care insurance policies for seniors.
3. Do You Have a Minimum for Hours of Service?
No. We understand that all senior care situations are different. Not having a minimum for hours of service for our referred home care services allows us to find the right solution for you — no matter what it takes.
4. How Soon Could Home Care Assistance Services Start?
We can match you with a qualified caregiver right away. At Active Senior Care, we’ll do whatever it takes to ensure you have a qualified senior caregiver immediately.
5. Do You Perform Background Screenings on the Caregivers?
Yes. We always perform thorough background checks on all licensed senior caregivers to ensure you have peace of mind.
Benefits of Working With Active Senior Care in FL
Choosing Active Senior Care for at-home assistance for your aging parent or loved one has several crucial benefits, including:
- Reliable and personal care: Our team is on call 24/7 to provide you with senior care you can count on.
- Safe environment: We strive to help your loved one remain at home in a safe and healthy environment that encourages sustained independence.
- Compassionate, one-on-one attention: We work with caregivers that provide constant companionship and encourage socialization for your loved one. Companionship is critical for seniors as it promotes better mental and physical health.
- Sustained independence: Caregivers encourage long-term independence in seniors to help maintain their self-esteem, improve memory skills, strengthen brain health and create a sense of purpose.
- Customizable care: We develop tailored services to meet an aging senior’s changing needs.
- We offer complimentary caregiver interviews: Active Senior Care interviews all potential caregivers to ensure we refer the best possible candidate to meet your senior’s needs.
Call Active Senior Care Now for a Free Home Visit in Broward County, FL
At Active Senior Care, we strive to ensure your peace of mind above all. Schedule your free home visit with us today, or call 786-360-3449 for more information on in-home care for seniors in Pembroke Pines and the benefits of aging at home.
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!