Caring for an elderly loved one may require a level of attention you’re unable to provide, no matter how much you want to. Active Senior Care is here to ensure your aging family member receives the highest level of care possible. We refer skilled and qualified caregivers to families in Weston looking for quality in-home care services for their loved one.
The first step is a conversation. We want to thoroughly understand the needs of our clients so we can match your family member with a caregiver who’s just right for them. Caregivers can support your loved one in a variety of ways, from companionship to personal care to in-home nursing and respite services.
We are on call 24/7 to answer questions and address any needs your loved one has. At Active Senior Care, we believe you should enjoy unparalleled peace of mind. If you desire the reassurance that in-home senior care provides, feel free to contact us today. We won’t rest until we find the right caregiver to serve your senior’s needs.
Overview of Our Senior Caregiver Services in Weston, FL
The care of your elderly loved one should only be entrusted to a dedicated and insured caregiver. You can count on the experts at Active Senior Care to match your family with someone trained to offer a wide range of senior care services, including errands, housework and other tasks that become more difficult as we age.
We base our caregiver recommendations on the precise needs of your senior family member. The services provided by our highly experienced team include:
- Companion and homemaker care: Many older adults struggle with intense loneliness and isolation. If left unchecked, these experiences can impact your loved one’s physical and emotional health. A friendly caregiver can serve as a companion and help around the house with light housekeeping or errands.
- Personal care: Personal care includes assistance with daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming and eating as well as mobility.
- Respite care: The constant care of an elderly family member can lead to exhaustion and stress. If you need a short break, caregivers provide respite care so you can find balance and renew your energy.
- 24-hour or overnight live-in care: Some older clients have medical conditions that require 24-hour assistance or overnight care to monitor their health and safety. Having a live-in caregiver can bring incredible peace of mind to both you and your elderly loved one.
- Fall prevention: For seniors with high fall risks, a caregiver can be available to assist your loved one with physical activities, from walking up and down stairs to bathing.
- Transitional care services: Whether moving to an assisted living facility or into a new home, change can be stressful for older adults. Caregiver services make this process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- Post-stroke care: After a stroke, your senior loved one will need time to recover and regain their independence. A caregiver can ensure your family member’s at-home recovery is successful.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: These conditions require a specialized level of in-home care. Having a caregiver on-site will allow your loved one to stay in their home where they know their routine and are most comfortable.
- Parkinson’s disease care: This condition is accompanied by unpredictable symptoms that can put your family member at risk if unattended. Compassionate caregivers are skilled at helping your loved one manage their pain and symptoms.
- Special needs care: From physical disability to emotional and behavioral difficulties, we can match you with a caregiver who specializes in special needs senior care to offer social and emotional support.
Benefits of Working With Active Senior Care
The caregivers referred by Active Senior Care have earned a reputation throughout Miami-Dade and Broward counties for delivering top-notch home care services. When you choose us, you can always count on the following benefits:
- No minimum hours of service
- A wide variety of senior care services based on your loved one’s unique needs
- Highly qualified and screened senior caregivers who come fully insured
- Complimentary interviews with your caregiver
- Free activation of long-term care insurance
Learn More About In-Home Senior Care in Weston, FL
If you’re ready to get matched with a highly qualified caregiver, contact the area’s most trusted name in senior home care — Active Senior Care. We are a licensed Nurse Registry in southeast Florida serving communities throughout Miami-Dade and Broward counties. Give your elderly loved one living in Weston the care they need from the comfort of their own home.
Contact Active Senior Care today to learn more about our caregiver services and schedule your free home visit.
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!