Caring for an elderly loved one may require a level of attention you’re unable to provide, no matter how much you want to. Active Senior Care is here to ensure your aging family member receives the highest level of care possible. We refer skilled and qualified caregivers to families in Weston looking for quality in-home care services for their loved one.
The first step is a conversation. We want to thoroughly understand the needs of our clients so we can match your family member with a caregiver who’s just right for them. Our caregivers can support your loved one in a variety of ways, from companionship to personal care to in-home nursing and respite services.
We are on call 24/7 to answer questions and address any needs your loved one has. At Active Senior Care, we believe you should enjoy unparalleled peace of mind. If you desire the reassurance that in-home senior care provides, feel free to contact us today. We won’t rest until we find the right caregiver to serve your senior’s needs.
Overview of Our Senior Caregiver Services in Weston, FL
The care of your elderly loved one should only be entrusted to a dedicated and insured caregiver. You can count on the experts at Active Senior Care to match your family with someone trained to offer a wide range of senior care services, including errands, housework and other tasks that become more difficult as we age.
We base our caregiver selection on the precise needs of your senior family member. The services provided by our highly experienced team include:
- Companion and homemaker care: Many older adults struggle with intense loneliness and isolation. If left unchecked, these experiences can impact your loved one’s physical and emotional health. A friendly caregiver can serve as a companion and help around the house with light housekeeping or errands.
- Personal care: Personal care includes assistance with daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming and eating as well as mobility.
- Respite care: The constant care of an elderly family member can lead to exhaustion and stress. If you need a short break, our caregivers provide respite care so you can find balance and renew your energy.
- 24-hour or overnight live-in care: Some older clients have medical conditions that require 24-hour assistance or overnight care to monitor their health and safety. Having a live-in caregiver can bring incredible peace of mind to both you and your elderly loved one.
- Fall prevention: For seniors with high fall risks, a caregiver can be available to assist your loved one with physical activities, from walking up and down stairs to bathing.
- Transitional care services: Whether moving to an assisted living facility or into a new home, change can be stressful for older adults. Our caregiver services make this process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- Post-stroke care: After a stroke, your senior loved one will need time to recover and regain their independence. A caregiver can ensure your family member’s at-home recovery is successful.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: These conditions require a specialized level of in-home care. Having a caregiver on-site will allow your loved one to stay in their home where they know their routine and are most comfortable.
- Parkinson’s disease care: This condition is accompanied by unpredictable symptoms that can put your family member at risk if unattended. Our compassionate caregivers are skilled at helping your loved one manage their pain and symptoms.
- Special needs care: From physical disability to emotional and behavioral difficulties, we can match you with a caregiver who specializes in special needs senior care to offer social and emotional support.
I was referred to active home care by a neighbor a couple of months ago. My mother in law is now 82 years old, she is very fragile and needs assistance with some activities of daily living like bathing, dressing and grooming. We have had many different caregivers with a... read moreLisbeth Fernandez Watson8/30/2019
Amazing service. The office is always attentive to our needs and they treat us like family, we are very happy!Leonardo Rostoker3/26/2019
I hired Active Home Care to be with my mom a couple of hours every day and provide personal care assistance and medication reminders while I'm at work. I'm very happy with their services, the office team is compassionate and the staff is highly professional.Bianca Benatar9/24/2019
The most professional, helpful and amazing caregivers in South Florida!! Thank you for your service, definitely recommend for your loved ones.Aimee Garden-Fernandez12/08/2016
My mom is a current client at Active Home Care, we are extremely happy with the services she is receiving. Anita is wonderful with her, she really cares for my mom. She comes in every day at 9:00 am to assist her with breakfast and getting her ready and stays... read moreMeyer Waich7/02/2019
I hired Active Home Care to provide home care services to my uncle that lives in Miami FL, they have been wonderful and very helpful. The office staff is well trained and helped us navigate our options successfully. 100% recommended!Jacobo Taurel11/05/2019
Active Home Care agency helped my father so much! They were so quick to respond and send two caregivers who go above and beyond in their service. I hope this review will help another family make a decision to use and trust Active Home Care agency to help their family... read moreSimona Kogan12/07/2016
I was looking for in home care services for my mom in the Miami area and found Active Home Care. We started services a couple of months ago and are very satisfied with the staff and caregivers.Max Rimeris11/12/2019
Best home care agency in Miami FL, all staff is background screened, caring and professional. I have been an Active Home Care customer for a few years, they are wonderful, they come every day to help me with my morning routine, light housekeeping, driving me to my appointments and grocery... read moreMina Rozenberg11/12/2019
When I first called Active Home Care, I had been taking care of my mom on my own for several months. I knew I needed help but I didn't know how to find it. My mother's physician recommended Active Home Care, so I called them. They sent a couple of... read moreCamila Roizental11/12/2019
Benefits of Working With Active Senior Care
The caregivers provided by Active Senior Care have earned a reputation throughout Miami-Dade and Broward counties for delivering top-notch home care services. When you choose us, you can always count on the following benefits:
- No minimum hours of service
- A wide variety of senior care services based on your loved one’s unique needs
- Highly qualified and screened senior caregivers who come fully insured
- Complimentary interviews with your caregiver
- Free activation of long-term care insurance
Learn More About In-Home Senior Care in Weston, FL
If you’re ready to get matched with a highly qualified caregiver, contact the area’s most trusted name in senior home care — Active Senior Care. We are a licensed Nurse Registry in southeast Florida serving communities throughout Miami-Dade and Broward counties. Give your elderly loved one living in Weston the care they need from the comfort of their own home.
Contact Active Senior Care today to learn more about our caregiver services and schedule your free home visit.
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!