Personal Care for Seniors in Aventura and Miami, Florida
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!
Taking care of your elderly loved one at home is a selfless act of kindness. You want to help them stay in their own home for as long as possible. In an ideal world, you would be there all the time to make sure their day runs smoothly. However, balancing your loved one’s schedule and personal care needs with your own responsibilities can be a challenge.
Active Senior Care refers caregivers who provide in-home senior care services for when you cannot be there. We take the time to understand your loved one’s unique needs, including any medical or health conditions. Then, we match you with a compassionate, qualified home care professional who can meet those needs with a personal care plan.
The Need for In-Home Personal Care
As seniors age, they can require more and more help to take care of themselves. Tasks like meal preparation, getting to various appointments and grocery shopping often require assistance from family members.
You may not live near your loved one’s home or have other responsibilities like your children and your career. Managing multiple households can become a full-time job, and it is often too much for family members to take on alone. That’s where Active Senior Care comes in.
Active Senior Care is here to provide you with total peace of mind. You can move through your day knowing that your loved one has the companionship and care they need. Our professional in-home care assistants will help with all of the daily activities, no matter how simple they may be, that seniors sometimes struggle with. You can rest assured knowing your loved one is receiving the best possible personal care services in southern Florida.
Personal Care Services in Miami-Dade & Broward County, FL
We refer compassionate home health aides who are highly experienced in helping seniors with daily personal care requirements. The services of these caregivers are designed to meet seniors’ current needs and to change with them. Our goal at Active Senior Care is to help clients maintain the quality of life they’re used to, despite declining physical and mental abilities.
For seniors who are still very independent, our referred care professionals can provide companionship and maybe a weekly trip to the grocery store or transportation to medical appointments. As the client’s needs change, we can update their care plan accordingly.
Our referred personal caregivers offer a wide range of individualized in-home personal care services, including:
- Grocery shopping: Care assistants can help create a shopping list, provide transportation to and from the grocery store and offer assistance while shopping.
- Meal preparation: Whether following favorite recipes or trying something new, home care providers make it easy for seniors to maintain proper nutrition with home-prepared meals while living independently at home.
- Light housekeeping: Household chores such as laundry and cleaning can be included in your loved one’s personal care plan.
- Running errands: With Active Senior Care, your loved one will have someone there to make trips to the post office, pharmacy or run other errands.
- Transportation to medical appointments: Home care professionals can handle transportation to and from appointments to ensure the people you love get the medical care they need.
- Bathing and hygiene: Our referred senior care providers can help with bathing and toileting tasks that your senior loved one may have trouble doing or remembering on their own.
- Dressing and grooming: Caregivers are able to assist with daily dressing, as well as shaving and maintaining hair.
- Oral care: Oral hygiene is often overlooked as we age. Our referred caregivers ensure that dental health is carefully maintained in order to prevent complications or other health problems.
- Eating: Some seniors may need help with eating due to the loss of fine motor skills. Our referred caregivers can help.
- Ambulation and transferring: Keeping active is important to helping seniors live long, healthy lives. Caregivers can assist with walking, transferring throughout the house, and general light exercise.
- Fall prevention: Caregivers are there to help your loved one change positions in the home, walk up and down stairs and prevent falls.
- Companionship: We refer compassionate elderly care professionals who always have a smile on their face and offer daily living companion care for seniors at any level of independence.
Why Choose Active Senior Care for In-Home Senior Care?
Most seniors would prefer to remain in their own homes as long as possible. With Active Senior Care, your loved ones will get the assistance they need so they can stay at home in Miami, Aventura, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Hollywood, Hallandale Beach, Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs and anywhere else in the South Florida region.
As a licensed nurse registry with a dedication to matching you with the caregiver you need, we help to provide support, confidence and comfort for seniors. When you work with Active Senior Care, you’ll experience all the benefits of our personal care services, including:
- Referral to caregivers who are insured, federally pre-screened and specialize specifically in senior personal care services.
- Quick response time — as soon as you need our services, we’re prepared to set up and start providing support.
- Free in-home evaluation to get us familiar with your needs and how we will meet them.
- Free caregiver interviews to give you confidence and comfort in the person who will provide your care.
- Flexible schedules, including 24/7 on-call services and no minimum service hours — we work with your unique needs and are available whenever you need us.
- Reasonable rates accommodating to your needs.
- Long-term care insurance guidance and activation, free of charge. If you would like to learn more, read our guide explaining long-term care insurance.
Best home care agency in Miami FL, all staff is background screened, caring and professional. I have been an Active Home Care customer for a few years, they are wonderful, they come every day to help me with my morning routine, light housekeeping, driving me to my appointments and grocery... read moreMina Rozenberg11/12/2019
I hired Active Home Care to be with my mom a couple of hours every day and provide personal care assistance and medication reminders while I'm at work. I'm very happy with their services, the office team is compassionate and the staff is highly professional.Bianca Benatar9/24/2019
Amazing service. The office is always attentive to our needs and they treat us like family, we are very happy!Leonardo Rostoker3/26/2019
My mom is a current client at Active Home Care, we are extremely happy with the services she is receiving. Anita is wonderful with her, she really cares for my mom. She comes in every day at 9:00 am to assist her with breakfast and getting her ready and stays... read moreMeyer Waich7/02/2019
Active Home Care agency helped my father so much! They were so quick to respond and send two caregivers who go above and beyond in their service. I hope this review will help another family make a decision to use and trust Active Home Care agency to help their family... read moreSimona Kogan12/07/2016
I was looking for in home care services for my mom in the Miami area and found Active Home Care. We started services a couple of months ago and are very satisfied with the staff and caregivers.Max Rimeris11/12/2019
When I first called Active Home Care, I had been taking care of my mom on my own for several months. I knew I needed help but I didn't know how to find it. My mother's physician recommended Active Home Care, so I called them. They sent a couple of... read moreCamila Roizental11/12/2019
I hired Active Home Care to provide home care services to my uncle that lives in Miami FL, they have been wonderful and very helpful. The office staff is well trained and helped us navigate our options successfully. 100% recommended!Jacobo Taurel11/05/2019
The most professional, helpful and amazing caregivers in South Florida!! Thank you for your service, definitely recommend for your loved ones.Aimee Garden-Fernandez12/08/2016
I was referred to active home care by a neighbor a couple of months ago. My mother in law is now 82 years old, she is very fragile and needs assistance with some activities of daily living like bathing, dressing and grooming. We have had many different caregivers with a... read moreLisbeth Fernandez Watson8/30/2019
Taking Care of Your Loved Ones With Senior Personal Care Services in Aventura and Miami, FL
When you cannot be there, our referred home care providers will help put your mind at ease. We connect you with care professionals who will compassionately and cheerfully help your elderly loved one with any need during their activities of daily living. When it comes to senior personal care services in Miami, Aventura and other nearby areas in southern Florida, Active Senior Care is here to help you or your loved one manage everyday personal tasks and maintain the best lifestyle possible.
Active Senior Care takes care of your loved ones in their own homes the way you would if you could be there. Our compassionate staff develops trusting relationships with the clients we serve. They come to rely on us and know they can reach us 24/7 if they need something. From the very first phone call, our team of dedicated experts will help guide you through the process of choosing a qualified caregiver who matches your senior’s exact needs.
Providing personal care in Miami, Florida and the surrounding South Florida area, Active Senior Care is the leader in home care services for seniors. Get the answers to our most commonly asked questions with our FAQs, and contact us today to learn more about how we can help you care for a loved one in their own home with no minimum hours of service and complimentary caregiver interviews.
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!