When your parent or a loved one gets older, you may find yourself wondering how to take care of them. Suddenly becoming a 24/7 caregiver can take a toll on your mental and physical health. It can also create friction between you and your senior relative.
At Active Senior Care, we help older clients and their families successfully transition through the aging process. Our senior caregivers in Plantation, FL, enjoy working with people of all ages and abilities, using their training and expertise to make life more comfortable and rewarding through high-quality, compassionate care.
If you want to talk with someone about home care services in Plantation, FL, please contact our team today.
Plantation, FL, Senior Caregiver Services
Every client has a unique story to tell and an equally unique set of personal care and companionship needs. That’s why Active Senior Care offers a wide range of home care services to meet every family’s one-of-a-kind needs:
- Personal care services: Does your aging family member need assistance with grooming, bathing, general hygiene, eating or some other type of everyday activity? Hire a home health aide to help with all the little things so your loved one can enjoy other aspects of life.
- Companionship services: Sometimes older adults begin to feel alone, which can lead to poorer mental health and a physical decline. A senior caregiver can come to your parent’s home as a supportive friend who’s ready to go on walks, work in the garden, drive to the grocery store or play cards.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care services: Over time, seniors who develop dementia and Alzheimer’s begin to lose their memory as well as the ability to properly care for themselves. Even if you live with your parent, you may need specialized help from an in-home senior care specialist in Plantation, FL. Asking for assistance can be the best decision you make when a parent has been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s because it allows you to step away for a while and recharge.
- Parkinson’s disease care services: Parkinson’s affects the muscles, making it difficult for clients with this condition to maintain a sense of mobility and body control. Qualified caregivers can come into the client’s home to administer personal care and services to assist seniors diagnosed with Parkinson’s.
- Post-stroke care services: A stroke can leave a once-active senior struggling to handle day-to-day tasks like buttoning a shirt, walking a pet or holding a toothbrush. Our Active Senior Care aides can help a client retain a sense of freedom, pride and independence, even after the client has suffered a stroke.
- Live-in care services: Your loved one might want to age in place. However, being alone in a home may leave a senior at risk of falls and other safety concerns. By hiring someone to live with your parent 24/7, you can ensure that your mother or father will never be alone.
- 24-hour care services: Are you unsure about having someone live in the same house as your senior relative? Active Senior Care can arrange round-the-clock care, distributed among several caregivers. Just let us know what you need when you call for your initial free consultation.
Why Individuals and Families Choose Active Senior Care in Plantation, FL
What makes Active Senior Care a winning choice for so many families in Plantation, FL? When you’re seeking home care services for yourself or someone you love, consider our:
- Personalization: We customize every care plan to grow with your family. After all, we recognize that, as clients age, they tend to move from needing one service to another.
- Affordability: Our rates are set to be competitive and attractive. Plus, all pricing is upfront and transparent. We work with all long-term care insurance providers, which can reduce your out-of-pocket investment significantly.
- Professionalism: Every caregiver we recommend has undergone rigorous screening, background checks and training. Our uncompromising standards allow us to provide clients with exceptional care and supportive services.
- Complimentary evaluations and interviews: You don’t need to spend a dime with us to receive a free assessment of your loved one’s needs. When you choose Active Senior Care, you have the opportunity to engage in free interviews with the caregivers we feel will be a good match for your senior’s situation.
- Responsiveness: Sometimes, the decision to hire home care services in Plantation, FL, can happen overnight. Our team is ready to serve you. We’ll even provide same-day services when possible.
Discover why so many people in Plantation, FL, trust Active Senior Care to deliver compassion, expertise and peace of mind. Call 786-360-3449 to speak with one of our representatives.
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!