When your parent or a loved one gets older, you may find yourself wondering how to take care of them. Suddenly becoming a 24/7 caregiver can take a toll on your mental and physical health. It can also create friction between you and your senior relative.
At Active Senior Care, we help older clients and their families successfully transition through the aging process. Our senior caregivers in Plantation, FL, enjoy working with people of all ages and abilities, using their training and expertise to make life more comfortable and rewarding through high-quality, compassionate care.
If you want to talk with someone about home care services in Plantation, FL, please contact our team today.
Plantation, FL, Senior Caregiver Services
Every client has a unique story to tell and an equally unique set of personal care and companionship needs. That’s why Active Senior Care offers a wide range of home care services to meet every family’s one-of-a-kind needs:
- Personal care services: Does your aging family member need assistance with grooming, bathing, general hygiene, eating or some other type of everyday activity? Hire a home health aide to help with all the little things so your loved one can enjoy other aspects of life.
- Companionship services: Sometimes older adults begin to feel alone, which can lead to poorer mental health and a physical decline. A senior caregiver can come to your parent’s home as a supportive friend who’s ready to go on walks, work in the garden, drive to the grocery store or play cards.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care services: Over time, seniors who develop dementia and Alzheimer’s begin to lose their memory as well as the ability to properly care for themselves. Even if you live with your parent, you may need specialized help from an in-home senior care specialist in Plantation, FL. Asking for assistance can be the best decision you make when a parent has been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s because it allows you to step away for a while and recharge.
- Parkinson’s disease care services: Parkinson’s affects the muscles, making it difficult for clients with this condition to maintain a sense of mobility and body control. Qualified caregivers can come into the client’s home to administer personal care and services to assist seniors diagnosed with Parkinson’s.
- Post-stroke care services: A stroke can leave a once-active senior struggling to handle day-to-day tasks like buttoning a shirt, walking a pet or holding a toothbrush. Our Active Senior Care aides can help a client retain a sense of freedom, pride and independence, even after the client has suffered a stroke.
- Live-in care services: Your loved one might want to age in place. However, being alone in a home may leave a senior at risk of falls and other safety concerns. By hiring someone to live with your parent 24/7, you can ensure that your mother or father will never be alone.
- 24-hour care services: Are you unsure about having someone live in the same house as your senior relative? Active Senior Care can arrange round-the-clock care, distributed among several caregivers. Just let us know what you need when you call for your initial free consultation.
When I first called Active Home Care, I had been taking care of my mom on my own for several months. I knew I needed help but I didn't know how to find it. My mother's physician recommended Active Home Care, so I called them. They sent a couple of... read moreCamila Roizental11/12/2019
Amazing service. The office is always attentive to our needs and they treat us like family, we are very happy!Leonardo Rostoker3/26/2019
The most professional, helpful and amazing caregivers in South Florida!! Thank you for your service, definitely recommend for your loved ones.Aimee Garden-Fernandez12/08/2016
Best home care agency in Miami FL, all staff is background screened, caring and professional. I have been an Active Home Care customer for a few years, they are wonderful, they come every day to help me with my morning routine, light housekeeping, driving me to my appointments and grocery... read moreMina Rozenberg11/12/2019
I was looking for in home care services for my mom in the Miami area and found Active Home Care. We started services a couple of months ago and are very satisfied with the staff and caregivers.Max Rimeris11/12/2019
My mom is a current client at Active Home Care, we are extremely happy with the services she is receiving. Anita is wonderful with her, she really cares for my mom. She comes in every day at 9:00 am to assist her with breakfast and getting her ready and stays... read moreMeyer Waich7/02/2019
I hired Active Home Care to provide home care services to my uncle that lives in Miami FL, they have been wonderful and very helpful. The office staff is well trained and helped us navigate our options successfully. 100% recommended!Jacobo Taurel11/05/2019
I hired Active Home Care to be with my mom a couple of hours every day and provide personal care assistance and medication reminders while I'm at work. I'm very happy with their services, the office team is compassionate and the staff is highly professional.Bianca Benatar9/24/2019
Active Home Care agency helped my father so much! They were so quick to respond and send two caregivers who go above and beyond in their service. I hope this review will help another family make a decision to use and trust Active Home Care agency to help their family... read moreSimona Kogan12/07/2016
I was referred to active home care by a neighbor a couple of months ago. My mother in law is now 82 years old, she is very fragile and needs assistance with some activities of daily living like bathing, dressing and grooming. We have had many different caregivers with a... read moreLisbeth Fernandez Watson8/30/2019
Why Individuals and Families Choose Active Senior Care in Plantation, FL
What makes Active Senior Care a winning choice for so many families in Plantation, FL? When you’re seeking home care services for yourself or someone you love, consider our:
- Personalization: We customize every care plan to grow with your family. After all, we recognize that, as clients age, they tend to move from needing one service to another.
- Affordability: Our rates are set to be competitive and attractive. Plus, all pricing is upfront and transparent. We work with all long-term care insurance providers, which can reduce your out-of-pocket investment significantly.
- Professionalism: Every caregiver we recommend has undergone rigorous screening, background checks and training. Our uncompromising standards allow us to provide clients with exceptional care and supportive services.
- Complimentary evaluations and interviews: You don’t need to spend a dime with us to receive a free assessment of your loved one’s needs. When you choose Active Senior Care, you have the opportunity to engage in free interviews with the caregivers we feel will be a good match for your senior’s situation.
- Responsiveness: Sometimes, the decision to hire home care services in Plantation, FL, can happen overnight. Our team is ready to serve you. We’ll even provide same-day services when possible.
Discover why so many people in Plantation, FL, trust Active Senior Care to deliver compassion, expertise and peace of mind. Call 786-360-3449 to speak with one of our representatives.
Call 786-360-3449 now for a free home visit!