When looking for special needs care in Miami, Florida, you want to find a caregiver who will provide emotional support, warm social interaction and peace of mind for the entire family. In addition to empathy and support, in-home care services assist special needs adults with everyday tasks such as medication assistance, transportation, meal preparation and more.
Advantages of In-Home Care for Seniors With Special Needs
Incorporating in-home care for a special needs senior or adult with cerebral palsy, Down syndrome or another intellectual or developmental disability offers many benefits for families. Advantages of in-home special needs care for Miami, FL seniors include:
- Improved quality of life: Special needs senior care providers ensure that individuals lead productive, fulfilling lives. Professional caregivers offer special needs seniors the extra support they need to maintain quality relationships, attend specific events and complete everyday tasks such as preparing meals, running errands and more.
- Community integration: Involvement in the community is something everyone deserves. Many families find that in-home care helps support their loved ones with special needs in a way that encourages independent living as well as community involvement.
- Peace of mind: Families of special needs adults can rest assured that their loved one will receive the best possible care with in-home special needs services. Your loved one can feel comfortable in a familiar environment and practice healthy habits where it counts. As your loved one’s needs change, your personal care plan can adapt accordingly.
- Increased comfort: In-home care for seniors with special needs allows them to remain in the place they feel most comfortable. For those suffering from progressive conditions that affect memory, such as dementia, being in a familiar setting is especially beneficial.
Personal Care Services for Seniors in Miami, FL
As seniors age, they may require more assistance from family members when it comes to everyday tasks. At Active Senior Care, we meet with families to determine the needs of their loved ones. Whether a senior requires around-the-clock care or assistance with daily tasks a few times per week, our team of experts will refer a compassionate caregiver able to meet and exceed your expectations.
In-home personal care services we offer include:
- Fall prevention
- Bathing and hygiene
- Running errands
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Dressing and grooming
- Meal preparation and eating
- Grocery shopping
- Transferring and ambulation
I hired Active Home Care to be with my mom a couple of hours every day and provide personal care assistance and medication reminders while I'm at work. I'm very happy with their services, the office team is compassionate and the staff is highly professional.Bianca Benatar9/24/2019
I hired Active Home Care to provide home care services to my uncle that lives in Miami FL, they have been wonderful and very helpful. The office staff is well trained and helped us navigate our options successfully. 100% recommended!Jacobo Taurel11/05/2019
I was referred to active home care by a neighbor a couple of months ago. My mother in law is now 82 years old, she is very fragile and needs assistance with some activities of daily living like bathing, dressing and grooming. We have had many different caregivers with a... read moreLisbeth Fernandez Watson8/30/2019
The most professional, helpful and amazing caregivers in South Florida!! Thank you for your service, definitely recommend for your loved ones.Aimee Garden-Fernandez12/08/2016
I was looking for in home care services for my mom in the Miami area and found Active Home Care. We started services a couple of months ago and are very satisfied with the staff and caregivers.Max Rimeris11/12/2019
Best home care agency in Miami FL, all staff is background screened, caring and professional. I have been an Active Home Care customer for a few years, they are wonderful, they come every day to help me with my morning routine, light housekeeping, driving me to my appointments and grocery... read moreMina Rozenberg11/12/2019
My mom is a current client at Active Home Care, we are extremely happy with the services she is receiving. Anita is wonderful with her, she really cares for my mom. She comes in every day at 9:00 am to assist her with breakfast and getting her ready and stays... read moreMeyer Waich7/02/2019
Amazing service. The office is always attentive to our needs and they treat us like family, we are very happy!Leonardo Rostoker3/26/2019
When I first called Active Home Care, I had been taking care of my mom on my own for several months. I knew I needed help but I didn't know how to find it. My mother's physician recommended Active Home Care, so I called them. They sent a couple of... read moreCamila Roizental11/12/2019
Active Home Care agency helped my father so much! They were so quick to respond and send two caregivers who go above and beyond in their service. I hope this review will help another family make a decision to use and trust Active Home Care agency to help their family... read moreSimona Kogan12/07/2016
Taking Care of Your Loved One With a Special Needs Senior Caregiver
Active Senior Care is a Licensed Nurse Registry in Florida, serving clients in Miami, Aventura, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Hollywood, Hallandale Beach, Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs and the surrounding areas. We understand that every individual has unique needs, which is why we take the time to consult with each of our clients before beginning the in-home care process.
At Active Senior Care, we genuinely care about our clients and want to match them with professional, qualified caregivers in the Miami, FL, area. Contact us and connect with one of our dedicated experts. We’ll assist you in the process of choosing a caregiver that will match your loved one’s unique needs.